3rd Annual Bookmark Contest
Do you like to read? Do you like to draw? Here's your opportunity to combine two things you love by creating a bookmark and entering your design in our 3rd Annual Bookmark Contest in the fall. This year's theme will be My Favorite Book I Read this Summer. What you need to do to participate is:
- Read several books this summer--as many as you want!
- Choose your favorite from the books you read this summer
- Pick up an entry form at the library when you return to school in the fall
- Create your bookmark following all the rules and directions on the entry form
- Submit your entry in the library
The winning bookmark will be reproduced and distributed to the whole school, and the winning designer will receive a prize! So start scouting around for some great summer reads!
End of the Year
The library is now CLOSED unless you are returning books or paying for lost items. All library books are due back no later than Friday, May 24. It's time for me to track down missing books and get the library neat and clean so we can reopen shortly after school starts in the fall. Please demonstrate your RESPONSIBILITY by returning your library books and/or clearing your library account. We will withhold yearbooks, end-of-the-year priviliges. diplomas (8th grade), and report cards if your library account is not cleared. If you have any questions about overdue notices or bills, please see me in the library.